The Community Christian School is collecting items to help bring relief to the Hurricane Harvey Victims. You will find the items they are collecting along with contact information and drop off location.
- Cases of bottled water, Powerade, and Gatorade
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, baby bottles, etc.)
- Non-perishable dry goods and canned goods
- Bleach, Lysol, Clorox Wipes, etc.
- Mops, brooms, buckets, etc.
- Contractor bags, gloves, surgical masks, etc.
- Soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, razors, floss, feminine products, deodorant, etc.
- Paper towels, Kleenex, toilet paper, etc.
- Dog and cat food
- Flash lights and batteries
- New pillows, sheets, towels, and air mattresses
- Duct tape
- Plastic storage bins
- Folding chairs
- Boxes and packing tape
Items the Community Schools are Not Collecting at this time:
Drop Off Location
You can drop off your items in the Community parking lot near the corner of Jodeco Road and Chambers Road. You can either place the items under the tent or inside the tractor trailer
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Disclaimer: Daley Word is not affiliated with the Community Schools.