Today I am playing a game I just made up — Three Random Acts of Gratitude. I am looking at my messy room and instead of complaining about it, I will find three random things I take for granted that are nuggets of blessings.
Random Act of Gratitude #1 — My Fire Stick
`I am thankful for my fire stick because:
- It saves my family $100 per month on our cable bill.
- I watch commercial-free shows.
- I can binge watch shows I’ve never knew existed.
Random Act of Gratitude #2 — Aria
Aria is my Fitbit scale and I like her for the same reasons I hate her:
- She never lies to me.
- She keeps me from gaining too much weight.
- Every now and then she pleasantly surprises me with a lower number than I expect to see.
Random Act of Gratitude #3 — My Bra
My bra and I are frenemies. Unlike my real friendships, I pretend to like her more than I do and take all the support I can get.
- She saves me from concussions.
- She supports my girls all day, though I toss her aside every evening.
- She makes me look good.
So there ya go folks — my three random acts of gratitude. You have so much to be grateful for so if you get stuck with coming up with three things just look around the room — you are surrounded by blessings.